The Journey of a Champion
Champions, created by Arlington Transportation Partners (ATP) and supported by Arlington County Commuter Services (ACCS), provides community recognition and rewards to businesses, multi-family residential communities, commercial properties, hotels, and schools in Arlington County.
Champions launched in 2013, highlighting 31 employers in Arlington, and has since grown to over 230 businesses and properties in 2017.
Are you ready to make a difference and be a positive change in Arlington County?
Explore Champions: Employer | Residential | Commercial | Hotels | Schools | Champion of the Month
2018 Champion Benefits
ALL Champions will receive the following rewards:
- Invitation to our annual Champions banquet
- Featured Champion on ArlingtonTransportationPartners.com
- Access to Champions toolkit (logos, press releases, case studies)
Champions also receive the following Level specific rewards:
In addition to the rewards listed above, Platinum Level Champions will receive:
- All BRONZE, SILVER, and GOLD Level rewards
- Exclusive invite to and recognition at annual Arlington County Board Meeting
- Recognition in County-wide press release
- Recognition in Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) publication (Employer Champions only)
- Recognition in StayArlington’s local publication (Hotel Champions only)
- Recognition in Urban Land Institute’s national publication (Commercial and Residential Champions only)
In addition to the rewards listed above, Gold Level Champions will receive:
- All BRONZE and SILVER Level rewards
- Recognition in an Arlington Economic Development Publication
- Opportunity to be featured as Champion of the Month on ArlingtonTransportationPartners.com
- Recognition in Washington Business Journal
- Recognition on LinkedIn (Employer Champions only)
- Recognition in regional publication for property (Hotel, Residential, and Commercial Champions only)
In addition to the rewards listed above, Silver Level Champions will receive:
- All BRONZE Level rewards
- Recognition from local Business Improvement District
- Recognition in Arlington Chamber of Commerce’s Arlingtonian newsletter
In addition to the rewards listed above, Bronze Level Champions will receive:
- Receive framed Champions award certificate and decal
- Invitation to ATP networking events
- Social media support on Twitter and Facebook
How it works
As you partner with ATP, you will be able to better serve your employees, tenants, and surrounding community through enhanced transportation programs and amenities. Commitment at any level is recognized as part of this long-term TDM program.
As an employer, residential community, commercial property, hotel, or school, you have the opportunity to become a Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Champion depending on the programs offered by your organization.
Want to reach us? Contact us and we’ll get back to you in 1-2 business days.