No Current Champions
Residential communities in Arlington County can be recognized and rewarded for their leadership and dedication to transportation programs when they participate in Champions. No matter what your community looks like—with 15 units or 150, a garden apartment building or luxury high rise—there are so many ways to become a Champion and to make an impact.
Through your partnership with Arlington Transportation Partners (ATP), your property will see immediate benefits, including:
- Recruitment and retention of residents
- Operational cost savings
- Improved resident health, well-being and satisfaction
- Community involvement and visibility
- Competitive advantage and increased marketability
- Environmental stewardship
As a Multi-Family Residential Champion, you’ll receive great perks and opportunities to be featured around the County. Every Champion is recognized and rewarded; however, the higher your level, the more benefits your residential property receives.
Learn more: 2020 Residential Champions | Criteria | Blogs
Enrollment for Champions 2020 is open. Fill out the 5-minute application form for residential properties located in Arlington, Virginia.
Courtland Towers offers a wide variety of furnished and unfurnished residences, which include breathtaking views of DC and oversized floor plans.
This community is conveniently located in the Courthouse neighborhood, just one block from the Courthouse Metro Station. Great restaurants, shopping and a weekly farmer’s market are just a few of the amenities this neighborhood has to offer.
Enjoy a workout in the fitness center, make use of the basketball and racquetball courts or take a dip in the indoor and outdoor pools, Because Where You Live Matters.
Meridian at Courthouse Commons offers great apartments in a perfect location in Arlington, Virginia. This community is just a few steps away from the Courthouse Metro Station, so you can easily commute to DC. Clarendon is within walking distance, giving you access to great shopping, dining and nightlife. They also offer convenience with concierge service, complimentary coffee service and more. Enjoy an afternoon in the sunshine in the courtyard’s BBQ area and swimming pool. You will always find plenty to do with the basketball court, racquetball/squash court, putting green and more. Here, you are just a moment away from the Clarendon and Rosslyn neighborhoods, which gives you access to great shopping, dining and nightlife.
Quincy Plaza is located on Fairfax Drive between the Ballston and Virginia Square neighborhoods. This convenient location is easily accessible to the Ballston/MU and the Virginia Square/GMU Metro Stations.
Our 24-hour staff is available to assist you in any way we can. Enjoy our game room, residential lounge, media lounge or our fitness center, which features a rock-climbing wall. Come experience these luxurious apartment homes, because where you live matters.
The Madison at Ballston Station is your ideal urban gateway to the life you want. Here in Arlington’s famed Ballston neighborhood, all the best of city life is open to you, from neighborhood cafes and nightspots to great shopping.
With Ballston Metro just blocks away, your new Madison address is your portal to work and play across greater Washington, DC.
The WestLee is another driver of the development boom East Falls Church is experiencing. Mixed-use is The WestLee’s hallmark characteristic and is responsible for creating a small town “Main Street” feel in what was previously a bedroom community with little commercial activity. The WestLee’s management team works hard to satisfy their residents and will be conducting a resident transportation survey as part of Champions to inform them of how best to capitalize on the transportation options and amenities currently offered or under consideration.
Virginia Square Plaza is a lovely property located right across the street from the Virginia Square/GMU metro station. Enjoy our 24-hour, state of the art fitness center, game room including billiards and Ping Pong and a residential lounge. Each luxury residence has abundant closet space, entertainment style kitchens with a microwave, dishwasher and frost-free refrigerator with an icemaker. Come experience why this property is a perfect marriage of luxury and convenience, Because Where You Live Matters.
Luxury, versatility, and possibilities abound at Virginia Square Towers (VST). North Arlington’s most desired location includes resort amenities just steps away from the Virginia Square Metro. Designer kitchens, luxurious baths, and contemporary finishes are the standard in each of our 534 apartment homes. Interactive technology provides experiential living for our future residents, making VST a true hub to live, work, and play. We look forward to welcoming you to Virginia Square Towers, Because Where You Live Matters.
Our community is special to us…it’s the place we call home and the people we call neighbors. We put a lot of work into it every day and get even more out of it as the years go by.
Part of the reason living here is so rewarding is the way our community is managed. Community Management Corporation manages our community. What does that mean for you? It means that our management company, paid with your association dues, provides the professional service you expect in order to maintain the value of your home, while growing the value of your investment.
Avalon Arlington Square is a fabulous Virginia apartment community for rent in a prime location near Crystal City and Pentagon City. Combine this desirable setting with the wide array of features and amenities offered and you have a recipe for comfortable, luxurious living.
Our apartments in Arlington also come with a range of community amenities, such as two outdoor swimming pools with sun decks and barbeque areas, which are perfect for hosting summer get-togethers and weekend picnics. Our Arlington Square apartments also offer a fully equipped fitness center and on-site basketball court, providing residents the luxury of a high-end gym without the costly membership fees.
In addition, you will also find a vast array of shopping, dining and entertainment venues nearby, such as the Signature Theatre, Mount Vernon Trail and Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse. This is not just apartment living. This is living it up.
Ballston Park Apartments offer a convenient lifestyle in historic garden style apartments. These apartments are less than one mile from the Ballston Metro Station and Ballston Quarter offering easy access to transit and amenities. You won’t have to wander far as Ballston Park Apartments features a clubhouse, fitness center, and pool. You will be enchanted by the wonderful green space throughout the property, lined with beautiful historic brick units.
Dolley Madison Towers is located right next to the Army-Navy golf course, giving our residents a beautiful overlook. These residences are just one block from the Metro bus stop with service to Crystal City Metro Station. This property is a short drive to Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington DC and the Pentagon via I-395. Shirlington Village is within walking distance, where you can enjoy a variety of shopping and restaurants. Enjoy the many amenities of these residences, including free WiFi in the lobby, because where you live matters.
Our motto is simple: Live here, live better! Dorchester Apartments has the location you need and the amenities you want, all at reasonable rates. Conveniently situated on Columbia Pike about one mile from Pentagon and Pentagon City Metro Stations, our location offers shops, restaurants, entertainment and more all within walking distance.
Our community also features a fantastic exercise facility, Olympic size swimming pool and beautifully landscaped grounds, creating the perfect living experience!
Meridian at Ballston Commons offers the best of the energetic Ballston neighborhood with Metro, luxury dining and shops only a few steps away. Meridian at Ballston Commons is Arlington, Virginia’s urban gateway to convenience. At these luxury apartments you can choose between a selection of studio, one and two bedroom floor plans for your lifestyle. This pet friendly community also boasts a premium fitness center, sparkling pool and rooftop terrace. Take advantage of the easy commuter lifestyle with Zipcars, bike share and walkability. At Meridian at Ballston Commons, make your new home a haven with all the perks of city living.
Park Georgetown is centrally located in beautiful north Arlington. These signature apartments overlook the entire Washington, DC skyline, just across the Potomac River, giving you a dramatic “”post card”” view to the Nation’s Capital.
Park Georgetown is near Metro and just minutes from historic Georgetown, Capitol Hill, The White House and Washington DC’s central business district.
Randolph Towers is located in the heart of Ballston with easy access to the Ballston-MU Metro Station. Ballston Quarter is right around the corner, which includes shopping, restaurants, a movie theater, and an ice skating rink. Both furnished and unfurnished apartments are available, featuring oversized balconies, washer/dryer in each unit, and individual heating and cooling. Get a work out in our fitness center or take a dip in our indoor swimming pool. Randolph Towers is sure to meet all your needs, Because Where You Live Matters.
Located just blocks from the Virginia Square and BallstonMU Metro Stations, it is easy to get where you want to go from The Hawthorn Condominiums. Visitors and residents are surrounded by Ballston, Clarendon, and Courthouse–Arlington’s most celebrated neighborhoods, where you can enjoy a variety of restaurants, major stores, theatres, and specialty boutiques. Linger in the local coffee shops, stroll through the farmers market, or visit a local park. The building offers secure bicycle storage facilities and transportation brochures.
The Springs offers a convenient lifestyle, located less than a half-mile from the Ballston Metro Station and Ballston Common Mall. This property is close to multiple bus lines and has a Capital Bikeshare station just steps from the front door. For those who have their own bikes, there is ample amounts of secure bike parking as well as a playgroup and fitness center. This mixed use development is a great place to live and is also home to APAH’s headquarters. At The Springs, the residents come first and are the number one priority.
Westmont Gardens is a conveniently located apartment community with reasonable rates and fantastic amenities. Our location on Columbia Pike provides you easy access to restaurants, shopping, schools and surrounding landmarks. Beautiful landscaping, a state-of-the-art exercise facility and an Olympic size swimming pool are just a few of the advantages that you will experience living at Westmont Gardens.
Wildwood Park is located on the Columbia Pike corridor, a buzzing main area in Arlington. This high-rise community features your choice of spacious floor plans with easy access to the Pentagon and Pentagon City Metro stations via Metrobus. Enjoy our fitness center, large outdoor sports court, and swimming pool. Bailey’s Crossroads is right up the street, which includes many grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping outlets. Come find out why Wildwood Park is a community of convenience, Because Where You Live Matters.
After completing BRONZE, SILVER, and GOLD Levels, complete three additional actions:
- Provide or subsidize shuttle service or current transit route
- Install a non-mandated transportation display and/or real-time digital screen
- Install non-mandated free, covered, secured bike parking (Class I)
- Implement a new, non-mandated parking fee
- Host a free tenant bike tune-up event
- Complete follow-up actions identified from transportation survey results and goals
- Complete a comprehensive, research-based case study
- Sponsor an ATP event
- Refer a new property to Champions and receive credit after their enrollment meeting
- Offer a direct or combination transportation benefit
- Achieve or maintain a Bicycle Friendly Business designation
- Complete four additional Gold or Silver Level items (at least two must be Gold Level)
Champions 2020 activities must be completed by November 30, 2020.
After completing BRONZE and SILVER Levels, complete four additional actions:
- Conduct a resident commute survey, discuss recommendations
- Adopt an ART bus stop
- Provide free, non-mandated covered bike parking (Class II)
- Host a resident event with ATP
- Provide free, pre-loaded SmarTrip cards to residents
- Provide Capital Bikeshare bulk passes and/or annual memberships for residents and/or property employees
- Provide on-site carsharing/carsharing memberships for residents and/or property employees
- Participate in an ATP training for your staff
- Establish/update building bike registration process and donate abandoned bikes
- Invite ATP to present at a regional-level meeting
- Provide on-site tools and space for bicycle repair
- Provide scooter charging or parking area on-site
- Offer a pre-tax transportation benefit
- Additional unique program as identified with ATP representative
- Host a custom event with ATP
After completing BRONZE Level, complete four additional actions:
- Participate in or promote an ATP event:
- National Walking Day
- Bike to Work Day
- Our Shared Street Pop-Up
- Car Free Day
- Other ATP community events
- Provide electric car charging station or electric bike charging station
- Promote transportation amenities and programs during prospect tours and publish information on property site
- Write an entry for the ATP blog
- Host a meeting with an ATP partner to identify opportunities
- Participate in one ATP program:
- Networking event or webinar
- Feedback survey
- Qualifying research opportunity
- Actively promote and manage mandated facilities at the property
Complete all these actions:
- Host an enrollment meeting and a follow up Champions meeting
- Establish a transportation coordinator
- Distribute transportation packets
- Promote at least two transportation options or programs:
- Capital Bikeshare
- Public transportation
- Vanpool Connect
Champions will receive the following Level specific rewards for their level of participation in 2020. Champions 2020 activities must be completed by November 30, 2020.
- Invitation to our annual Champions banquet
- Featured Champion on ArlingtonTransportationPartners.com
- Access to Champions toolkit (logos, press releases, case studies)
- Receive framed Champions award certificate
- Invitation to ATP networking events
- Social media support on Twitter and Facebook
- All BRONZE Level rewards
- Recognition in 3 local publication
- All BRONZE and SILVER Level rewards
- Recognition in 3 local publications
- Opportunity to be featured as Champion of the Month on ArlingtonTransportationPartners.com
- All BRONZE, SILVER, and GOLD Level rewards
- Exclusive invite to and recognition at annual Arlington County Board Meeting
- Recognition in 2 national publications
- Recognition of business in/on transit and associated locations